Sunday, June 5, 2011

Little Cot

Mike and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and are planning a weekend getaway for later this month and Colby will be staying with Mimi and Papa overnight for two nights!  This will be her first time away from both of us overnight so I am trying to make sure she is as comfortable as possible and my first concern was a bed for her.  She is not really the type of kid to snuggle in the same bed as mom and dad or Mimi and Papa so I figured we needed an alternative!  So I found this cute little toddler cot!  It was delivered recently and I opened it up for Colby to see it last night!  She was so excited about it and wanted to take a rest on it right away!  She got herself a pillow and blanket and stuffed animals to sleep with!  It reminded her of the cots at daycare because she was looking for her name on it and was calling me "Teacher" and told me to turn the music on after she got all settled in!  It was too cute and a relief that she liked it so much and was happy to sleep on it!  Hopefully it will make her stay at Mimi and Papa's extra comfortable and seamless! 




No comments: