Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Growing Peanut

So Parnell is definitely growing!  I started to feel him/her moving around about a week and a half ago!  It has been so exciting feeling the baby move throughout the day!  Each day it's a little more and more - very reassuring!  I thought I had felt the baby (not moving but from the outside with my hand, like he/she was all balled up) about a month ago but I figured it was too early but now I'm sure that's what it was that I was feeling because I feel the same "knot" now and it's bigger and kicking! Parnell is going to be a strong one I do believe!  Our ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow morning and I can barely stand the excitement!  I have been prepping the nursery all week so that we can go out and get paint tomorrow after the appointment!  It's hard to believe that I am already halfway through the pregnancy, it definitely goes faster the second time around!  It is no less fun and exciting though!  Stay tuned for the boy/girl update tomorrow!  Hopefully I can sleep tonight!!

Me and Parnell at 18 weeks!

No comments: