Friday, December 14, 2007

What's in a Name?

I think we've decided on a name for the baby: Colby! It means "from a coal town" and according to our baby name book it is "hugely trendy for boys but just starting for girls." Perfect - unique but not too crazy! We're still stuck on a middle name. Feel free to let us know what you think or if you have any suggestions for a middle name - leave us a comment! Y

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey and Mike!
Billy and I love the name Colby!! As for a middle name, not sure....how about Ellen!!
Let us know what you two decide on!!

Jan said...

Cute name, I like that it is a unique name. That is what I did with my boys. I think I started the Cameron phase for boys. (he he)

Anonymous said...

I love the name!! Colby Ann? Colby Mae (isnt nanna's middle name Mae?) Colby Rose?