Colby's best friend at school, Mason, recently celebrated his third birthday! I had serious pregnancy brain that morning and thought the party started at 2pm but it really started at 10am! Luckily, Mason's mom texted me to remind me and we were off like a shot! It actually worked out nicely because Colby and Mason were able to play by themselves after the rest of the crowd had thinned out. Colby was a little confused about why she didn't get cake though! Luckily Mason and a bunch of inflatable play houses are a great distraction! Papa came with us and I think just watching the kiddos wore him out but he took lots of great pictures for us! Colby had a blast but was a little afraid of the inflatable ladders at first and I had to climb through with her a couple of times! I had a blast on the slides but I sure was exhausted from all of that climbing! Eventually she got brave and even went down the slide with Mason's mom - it was too cute! What started out a little chaotic for us turned into a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment