Mike and I had a date night last Friday so I was painting my toes before the big date and Colby was very interested and said she wanted her toes painted! To be honest I didn't believe her at first - she has faked me out with this response before and as a general rule she does NOT let me mess with her feet. However, she let me take off her shoes and put her foot in my lap to paint her toes! I held my breath as I had to hold her toes to paint them but she let me do it - both feet even! After it was all said and done, she stood up and did a twirl and said "Princess Toes!" I'm not sure who was more excited, me or her!! (Please excuse her beat up feet - a summer in sandals and walking like a two year old does equal beat up toes!) Y
No comments:
Post a Comment