Friday, June 18, 2010
The Pool
Colony Pool had an open house weekend so Colby and I went with some friends. She had a really good time and played and played in the baby pool. Give her a watering can, some cups, and a baby doll and she is in heaven! Gavin wanted to play in the big pool and Colby took some persuading but once she got in there she had a good time! Then she didn't want to go back to the baby pool. However, once we were there the baby pool really emptied out and she was the only one in it and she got a little brave! She was walking around with her knees bent so that she was deeper in the water with her baby doll and super sunglasses and she was making silly little faces! It was really cute. I think the sun (and a busy morning) wiped her out because she looked like she was going to fall asleep in my arms as she was drying off! (Not typical Colby!) It was great cuddling time and I just ate it up! She had so much fun at the pool on Saturday that we had to go back on Sunday too. She calls the pool the beach - I guess any big body of water is a beach to her! Y

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment