Friday, August 14, 2009

What's in the Fridge?

Colby has always loved the fridge! If she is in the kitchen when we open it she is always looking up on the shelves or pulling something off of the door. Usually the mustard is her favorite container to grab!! One afternoon I had opened the fridge to get her some milk and when I turned around she was standing in the fridge! Luckily she was so absorbed that I had time to get the camera and snap some pics!! One night after her bath and before bed time she snuck in and grabbed the maple syrup quick as a bunny!! Mike called me into the living room and she was sitting on the floor playing with it! When she saw us she started running around with it! We plunked her into the chair so that we could get some cute pictures of her!! Y



No comments: