Thursday, August 27, 2009

18 Months Old

Colby is a year and a half now! I don't know why I am still in denial that she is growing up, but I am still shocked at each milestone that my baby could be that big! She's a ton of fun though and seems to be even more fun every day! Her little vocabulary is steadily growing but gibberish is still her language of choice! She loves to talk with her hands though. She will be chatting away to you in gibberish and her little hands will be going up and down or she'll flip one out as if to say, "can you believe it!" We celebrated her 18 month birthday with cupcakes Saturday evening - I think she really only enjoyed the frosting! We also had her pictures taken - I think she is just a doll! She did not want to put her little doggy down! Then on Monday she had her 18 month checkup and she is still a munchkin in the 25th percentile for weight (22 pounds) and the 50th percentile for height, and as always the 90th percentile for head size! I was teasing her today that her head was so big so that it could hold all of her attitude! She does have quite a bit, but she can be super sweet too! She is into giving hugs and kisses now and it just melts Mommy and Daddy's hearts!! What a blessing this little girl is to us!! Y







No comments: