Colby is definitely turning into a toddler! She is still a serious little girl but she is loosening up a little around people. We went to a party this weekend and she was a the center of attention for a little while and she was hamming it up! She was all smiles and blew a raspberry during a quiet spell! She has learned to clap and loves to play "patty-cake." I thought she was teething like crazy last month, but this month is even crazier! She has 7 teeth that have broken through and there might be another one on the bottom. I have tried to feel for it but Colby is a biter so I don't have a lot of time to fish around in there! She is getting very close to walking on her own - she still uses the furniture to walk around but she is using her hands less and less and is quite good at standing on her own! She's still a nervous nelly though once she realizes she's not hanging on to anything. She has also learned a sign!! I don't think she knows what it means but she mimics the "more" sign. I was very excited the first time she did it. I am still working on "please" and "thank you." I want her to have good manners! She played with another baby today when we were getting pictures taken. They shared some snacks and did a lot of staring! It was cute to see her interact with another baby though!! I can't believe she'll be one next month!!! Time flies!






No comments:
Post a Comment