We took Colby to Pumpkinville this past weekend and had a lot of fun! We have been planning the trip for about a month now and it lived up to all of our expectations! Colby liked looking at all of the pumpkins and even tried to eat the stem of her little pumpkin! She found a perfect little "pie" pumpkin and fell in love with it! She got to see the corn maze and the hay ride and we promised that next year she could do all of those fun things! She met Casper the friendly ghost and wasn't scared at all! We came home and put her name on her pumpkin with magic marker and I just oohed and ahhed over her adorable little "pumpkin patch outfit!" She was just a doll amidst all of the pumpkins!! Y
We're here!
Dad, will you tell Mom just to pick one! I like them all!
This pumpkin is huge!
Casper likes my little pumpkin!
Look Mom - Daddy and I picked the perfect pumpkin!!
Cutie Pa-tutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment