Monday, October 13, 2008

My Daddy, My Hero

Since Daddy is very sick right now, I have been trying to be a good girl and keep him motivated to get better. It's not as hard as it sounds since I know how to melt Daddy's heart! Mommy says she's proud of all of my milestones, but I am proud of my Daddy and how hard he is working on getting better - he really is my hero!!! Y

I'm a Daddy's Girl!!



My pony holders are lime green for Daddy!

"I wear lime green for my Daddy" - I'm a good little supporter!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colby, I'm sure you are what keeps your daddy going every day. What a great little daughter you are to be so supportive. We are always thinking of you guys and wear our lime green often too! Love to you all!
Jess and Dave