Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Father's Day

So this post is a teensy bit late, but better late than never is my new motto! Luckily Daddy's gift was f=right on time on the actual day!  Colby had made the cutest little book for Mike at daycare and my favorite was the page that she filled in the blanks about Daddy!  "My Daddy likes to wear a jacket," was one of the things she said which cracks me up because in the 13 years I have known Mike I can count on one hand how many times I've seen him in a jacket!  Mike had to work all day so we weren't able to do too much  with him but Colby and I went over to Mimi and Papa's to wish Papa a Happy Father's Day and we were both ready to celebrate Mike as soon as he got home from work!  I think he enjoyed it!






No comments: