Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hop Hops

Our street is teeming with little bunnies and Colby absolutely loves them! Almost every day we have to go for a walk to see "hop hops." She can say bunny but she prefers to call them hop hops and well, it's so darn cute that I don't try to correct her! One of the neighbors has a concrete bunny in his yard and Colby loves that one especially since it never runs away from her and she can actually pet it! Needless to say, when we go on our walks we have to stop at the "white bunny" to give it a pat!

One night we got home from going out to dinner and there were three little baby bunnies in our side yard and Colby immediately walked over to them to try to pat them and they all started to run away but I think they forgot where the space was in the fence to escape! Two of them booked it through the neighbors chain link fence but one little bunny just stopped and Colby started running toward it and it would run about five feet and stop. This continued in a big circular path for about five minutes! Mike and I could only stand there and laugh - I wished I'd had my camera on hand! Y






No comments: