Saturday, April 24, 2010
Pretty, Pretty Polish
I was putting clear polish on my nails the other night and Colby wanted the nail polish, so I acted on the opportunity to run and grab some colored polish and "do" her nails for the first time! She was such a good girl and once she saw that her fingernails were pink, she left them on the table until I told her they were ready so that they wouldn't get messed up! She was SO excited that her nails were pink! The next day at school the first thing she told her teachers was "I got pink!" and showed off her nails! Her teachers said that she had to show every new person that came into the class her nails and tell them "I got pink!" Four days later she is still just as excited - she'll notice her nails randomly and get excited all over again! Too cute! Y


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment