Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Five Months Old

I know I say it every month, but I just can't believe that Colby is now 5 months old! She goes through so many subtle changes that all of a sudden I look at her and realize how grown up she is getting! She has turned into such a good little eater! She's come a long way from when we first started spoon feeding! Colby reminds me of a little bird now! She sees the spoon and just sits there with her mouth open! She even gets upset if I don't shovel the food in fast enough! She still likes her veggies the best, but has opened up to fruits. She is able to prop up her rear end when she is playing on her belly, but has not yet figured out how her arms figure into the whole equation! I am very patient for the crawling to start though - our house is NOT baby proof yet! Colby loves to be outside and to go for walks. She is now sitting in the actual stroller instead of her car seat and she looks so grown up! Her little feet even hang over the edge of the seat! For the last three walks I say how big she looks (while I pout) about ten times per walk! She is almost ready to graduate from her Bumbo seat into an actual highchair! I am so proud and excited about all of her accomplishments! Here are some of her formal 5 month pictures and a few goofy ones too! Y







No comments: