Friday, June 20, 2008

Discovering the Ocean and the Rainforest

Colby is really starting to enjoy her toys! She recently got a new play mat that transports her into the ocean - complete with an octopus and whale! When we first got home from the store I had put her new play mat next to her in her bouncy seat and I noticed that she wouldn't stop staring at it!! I took that as a sign that she wanted me to set it up for her, which I did and she watched me the whole time! She absolutely loved it and I think her and the octopus are dear friends now!!

She loves to stand in our laps and bounce, so we thought she would enjoy a bouncer! We got her a Rainforest Jumperoo and she loves it! The seat spins and I was surprised when she was able to spin herself around to the different toys the first time she was in it! She's also figured out how to spin all the little wheels and seems amazed each time she does it! Her little feet dangle above the ground still so we have to put something under it so that she can bounce and she caught right on to that part too! She'll give one good kickoff and then tuck her feet up and let herself bounce up and down! It's so much fun to watch her play!! Y






No comments: