.jpg)
The second ultrasound was very exciting! We were going to be able to find out the gender of the baby! Mike and I got to the doctor's office right on time and I've never had more than a 15 minute wait before. Of course, this time we had to wait about an hour! We were both so anxious to find out what our baby was!! I had to hold back the tears as all these other expectant mothers were being called back for their ultrasound appointments!! Finally they called us and IT'S A GIRL!!! We registered right after!! It was quite an emotional day for us! I think we were both drained! It just made everything that much more "real" for us! It was a great day all around!!
Work helped me celebrate once i got back in the office! My cubicle was all decorated with pink
streamers and there was an "It's a Girl" sign up!! It was very exciting! Needless to say, my mind was on my daughter all day!Y
streamers and there was an "It's a Girl" sign up!! It was very exciting! Needless to say, my mind was on my daughter all day!Y
No comments:
Post a Comment